JoinGeorge Battey and Jonathan Edwards discuss how predictive prophecy was used in the Old Testament to accomplish the will of God. Discover the seven purposed through these three episodes.
1. Predictive Prophecy distinguished the true God from false gods (Isaiah 41:21-24; 42:8-9; 48:3-5).
2. Predictive Prophecy validated true prophets (Numbers 12:6-8, Deuteronomy 18:9-13; 14-22).
3. Predictive Prophecy verified other predictions of the future (Isaiah 8:7-8 + chapters 36-37, etc.).
4. Predictive Prophecy was necessary to explain the exile to later generations (Isaiah 36:18-2-; 27:9-13; Deuteronomy 32:26-27).
5. Predictive Prophecy was necessary because deliverance takes time (Jer. 25:11, Lev. 25:1-7, 2 Ch. 36:20-21).
6. Predictive Prophecy was necessary to show that God is sovereign (Daniel 4:29-37).
7. Predictive Prophecy proved that the word of God is trustworthy (Psalm 22:30-31).
Join Glen Osburn and Jonathan as we discuss one of the most challenging questions that Christians face today: what about those who have never heard the gospel? Is God just to condemn or forgive? Have a listen, and stay tuned, this conversation was long, so it comes to you now in a three part series.
Join George Battey (www.willofthelord.com) and me as we have a Bible study conversation about "The Rapture." Released in 3 episodes, this miniseries is intended to show the pure and simple Biblical teaching of the rapture, and also a hard look at many popular theories surrounding it.
A continuing discussion about the "strange" walk that Christians live in Christ. Among other verses, Bradley and Jonathan discuss 1 Peter 2:9-11 and the the practical ways to be a "stranger" FOR Christ but not FROM Him.
1 Peter 2:9-11 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; (10) who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. (11) Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,
You can listen and subscribe at the following platforms. Click on the icon below of your choice: